“Creativity without strategy is called art, creativity with strategy is advertising”
What makes Brands? How do they survive in this world of cutthroat competition? After all, ‘Darr kea age Jeet hai’! There’s a creator in every one of us, to explore yours, Pratyaya Club proudly presents Ad – Mad Show ‘Where creativity meets madness’.
AD MAD SHOW is an ‘Advertisement Making Competition’ to showcase the creativity in marketing products and services. The event is an opportunity to bring out the individual and collective talent of the students participating in it. Its objective is to acquaint the students about promotional strategies in marketing through advertisements. It comprises humorous and conceptual ad presentations by the students. Students will act out on various advertisements script and ideas relevant for different sectors. The idea behind conducting this event is to provide a platform to participants to explore their creativity skills.
The participants have to come up with video clips or ADs for the product they choose related to the theme given. Participants are suggested that their Ad should contain the essentials of advertisement, i.e. Clarity, provoking in nature, creativity, appeal and simplicity. The themes are
1. Back to school (advertise product / service where students will be the target audience)
2. Recreate me (where participants can recreate any ad of their choice)
3. Service master ( where they advertise a service of their choice)
4. The UNSEEN Talent ( advertise an unseen talent and spread awareness)
Participants can come up with an ad considering ANY ONE of the above themes . It's simple and clear that he/she will have to come up with advertisements showcasing all talent and creativity they got in them.
The announcement of the event will be done on our social media pages on September 1, 2021 (Wednesday). The closing of the event will be on September 7, 2021 (Tuesday). The participants will be given time until September 7, 2021 (Tuesday), The work can be submitted through the forms circulated to them (which will also be put on our social media) , these forms can also be accessed through the QR code which will be also available to all the students, the results of the event will be out on 8th/ 9th of September. cash prizes will be awarded to the first 3 Winners and certificates will be given to all the participants.
CRITERIA OF JUDGEMENT
1. Way of conveying the information of the product
2. Impact on the advertisement
3. Innovation and creativity
4. Content-information, Awareness and Humor
5. Appeal of the advertisement
7. Overall Script and Play
1. Can be done individually or in a team ( a team can have maximum of 3 people )
2. There should be no exposure to biasness against any caste or community or religion through your performance.
3. Use of vulgar expression and language will lead to disqualification of the team
4. Submission of work on the given link of Google Drive. Mention your Name, SRN, Department and Campus along with your work , adding on the theme you selected
5. The video clips cannot be more than 2 minutes
6. Submission of all the artwork on or before September 7.