The portfolio website is the best way to express and showcase your abilities and projects. It's also a place where we can put up technical blogs to go in-depth into particular topics that interest you. Recruiters who scout for people come across these portfolio websites more often than resumes as websites are a hassle-free way to look at someone’s profile.
This makes portfolio websites an important profile of a developer.
Our objective for this hands-on webinar/workshop is to impart our knowledge of web development to the participants and help them build a basic portfolio website.
Day 1 [26/11/2022- 2 Hours]
Day 2 [28/11/2022- 2 Hours]
- Introduction of speakers and the webinar [5min]
- Provide an online tool for participants to mess around with properties and understand the main constructs of HTML/CSS [5min]Break [10min]Introduction to React [30min]Going over the fundamentals of React and Components [30min]Provide the template for the portfolio website (Code Sandbox)
- Q & A [10min]
- Presentation of projects [1hr 30min]
- Break/Judging [10min]
- Closing Ceremony / Awards [20min]
- INR 750: Best Design
- INR 750: Best Implementation
- INR 1000: Misc. Costs for the event conduction (Posters, Stickers, etc)