With the drastic surge in the amount of businesses, enterprises and entrepreneurs in recent years, there exists a need to focus on maintaining and protecting the planet through means that every single person can utilize, to work towards a more productive future while also being cautious about resource usage. Sustainability is a key point that every enterprise should strive to include in their objectives and goals while maintaining operations.
The objective of this webinar is to educate and inform students about the dire importance of sustainability and how, as future entrepreneurs, can we take a step forward and put our hands together in allowing natural growth to happen. along with upholding organizational values and objectives. The webinar will be held on 7 July 2021 from (time).
The keynote speaker Dr. Nehaal Mayur, will be providing insights of his experiences in this field of work. Dr. Nehaal Mayur is an International Development Expert and has been working on Sustainable Development Goals passionately with eight years of experience. He has worked at the ground level of implementation of sustainability strategies, to designing the framework for public policies as well. His present positions include:
● Global Youth Ambassador of World at School for India (UNICEF).
● Global Project Coordinator for Global Futures Network, NGO, USA.
● Resource Management Specialist for Zimbabwe United Nations Association (ZUNA).
● Youth Ambassador for Association of World Citizens an NGO, based in Switzerland.
● Global Youth Advocate with Policy and Strategy Group World Campaigning under
● United Nations.
● Representative for United Nations Department for Public Information (DPI).
● Focal Point for Inter Agency of United Nations for Social Development.
With a plethora of ‘keynote speaker’ experience under his belt, Dr. Nehaal Mayur has attended numerous conferences and his expertise will most definitely provide an important perspective in regards to sustainability.
Some topics that will be covered in this webinar, include:
● The 2030 Agenda
● Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
● Responsible Consumption
● Climate Action
● Life Below Water
● Life On Land
● Partnership for All Goals
● Essential Elements for Delivering SDGs
● Partnership Engagements
Platform: Microsoft Teams